Re: Graduate Degree Responses

Subject: Re: Graduate Degree Responses
From: Eric Ray <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: BlaineBachman -at- bia -dot- gov
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 09:01:14 -0700

BlaineBachman -at- bia -dot- gov wrote:

> Might I be so bold as to suggest that the online Graduate Degree programs
> be listed and linked on a web page? Either on Techwr-L or STC. This
> question will certainly come up again.

And a very good suggestion it is. Check out
http://www.raycomm.com/cgi-bin/ilink/ilink.cgi?Category=Education_and_Training|Online_Programs
or just hit the TECHWR-L site at http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/,
choose the Directory link, then drill down to Education and Universities
or Education and Online Programs.

Anyone can add items to this directory with the Add your listing
link on each content page...additions go live in a day or two.

(Note that there was once a really thorough STC directory of academic
programs available online, but it's "temporarily unavailable" so
we removed the link from the Directory.)

Yell with questions,
Eric (and Deb)