ADMIN: Re: Contract Job Opportunities (onsite/offsite)

Subject: ADMIN: Re: Contract Job Opportunities (onsite/offsite)
From: Eric Ray <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: Tekwrtr001 -at- aol -dot- com
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 10:41:48 -0700

Tekwrtr001 -at- aol -dot- com wrote:

> Hi... I'm Jim, a member of the Arkansas (USA) Chapter of STC. If you
> wouldn't mind, please pass the following information to your chapter or group
> members.

Hi! I'm Eric, the owner of the list you posted your ad to.

As you saw in the rules you got when you subscribed (12/18),
ads are prohibited on this list. I'm sending you an invoice
separately and have permanently revoked your posting privileges.

All,
As you know, TECHWR-L is supported by ad revenue. I strongly encourage
you to patronize advertisers on this list because they help keep
this resource available to you. People like Jim, who attempt to
evade the (relatively nominal) charges for ads, undermine the
list for everyone and these actions will, left unchecked, result
in TECHWR-L ceasing to exist.

Eric

> I thought that you and your STC members might benefit from this web-site as
> well. <SNIPPED> is a comprehensive, fast-growing service that matches
> businesses with independent contractors. The process is efficient,
> beneficial to both parties, and membership is absolutely free of charge.
<deleted>

> Contractors can avail themselves of the site by submitting bids on a variety
> of
> project proposals offered in their field. <SNIPPED> deals with a variety of
> job
> categories, from computer programming and graphics design, to marketing and
> translation services. The service is ideal for contractors seeking
> employment
> opportunities and increased marketability.
>
> <SNIPPED> is also a useful tool for businesses that would like to outsource
> projects to competent professionals at a market-driven rate. Businesses need
> only submit a project proposal describing what it is they wish to outsource.
> Contractors will then make bids available to the business at the <SNIPPED>
> site for
> review. By providing businesses with a wealth of potential contractors and
> information in one place, <SNIPPED> makes outsourcing an efficient and
> wrinkle-free process.
>
> I encourage you to take advantage of <SNIPPED> I am convinced that <SNIPPED>
> can benefit you, as it has benefited me. You can access their site at

<deleted>