A Montreal Technical Writing forum on OneList

Subject: A Montreal Technical Writing forum on OneList
From: "John David Hickey" <dave -at- toonboom -dot- com>
To: "Techwr-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 10:47:06 -0500

Greetings Fellow Montreal Writers!

This message is your formal invitation to join the Montreal Technical
Writing Forum on Onelist.com! The goal of this forum is much like it is on
Montreal. The description at Onelist.com is as follows:

Welcome to the mtl_techwriter list!
This list is an unmoderated discussion forum for
technical communication topics centering on the Montreal Technical
Writing
community.

If you?re a technical writer, editor, indexer,
teacher, student, or just someone interested in technical
communication
topics, join the list and benefit from the expertise, education,
and
experience of other writing professionals in the Montreal area.

Does it sounds familiar? It should 'cause I cribbed it from Eric's Techwr-l
site and adapted it to fit the needs of the Montreal community. It's not
plagerism; I prefer to call it Efficient Researching by Proxy. <g>

To learn more about the community forum and to join the list, go to
http://www.onelist.com/community/mtl_techwriter

If you have any questions or comments, please respond off-list to me.

I look forward to seeing you there!
--
Be seeing you,

Dave
John David Hickey
Grand Poohbah of Documentation
and proud recipient of two Wing awards

Toon Boom Technologies
Montreal, Quebec, Canada eh?
Tel: 514-278-TOON (8666)
Fax: 514-278-BOOM (2666)
Pag: 514-205-9209

Their site: http://www.toonboom.com
My site: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/7829/

They say the pen is mightier than the sword.
But if you miss a deadline, you'd better bring the sword.
Don't confuse my opinions with my employer's.
Each exists in blissful ignorance of the other.