Agencies for contract writer/editor

Subject: Agencies for contract writer/editor
From: "Joo Khim TAN" <jktan -at- ctlsg -dot- creaf -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 11:14:39 +0800

Hi, follks.

Looks like my message earlier is not clear enough.
> Hi, folks,
>
> Could you recommend a few good agencies which can help a company in
> Singapore recruit contract writers/editors for PC multimedia products?
>
> thanks n' regards,
> joo khim

Just a little more details: Currently, my company has not decided whether
to go ahead to employ contract writers. I'm merely doing a feasibility
study into the sources, terms of operation, pitfals, opportunities,etc. of
employing contract writers. As such, we are not ready to delve into much
details.

Generally, I think we would prefer that the writers work in the company
(thus in Singapore) since the documents are for R&D projects in PC
multimedia hardware and software. For easier operation, our HR would
probably prefer agencies to individual contractors. However, if the
individual contractor could work out sufficient contract details to the
satisfaction of our more conservative higher management, we might just take
in individual contractors.

regards,
joo khim