Re: Ladies and gentlemen, I... er...

Subject: Re: Ladies and gentlemen, I... er...
From: "Tom Murrell" <tmurrell -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 18:34:19 -0500

I really have to think this issue is not that difficult. Your boss is
giving you this assignment, you say? Then it is your boss' responsibility
to give you a clear idea of what she wants you to say.

There are really only two topics to consider here. First, what is the
intent of the forum at which you are being asked to speak. Second, why does
your boss want you to talk at this forum. It is incumbent on the boss to
answer these questions, and it is incumbent on you to make sure the boss
does answer these questions.

--
Tom Murrell ||"If the only tool you have is a hammer,
Senior Technical Writer || everything looks like a nail."