Acronym List - THANK YOU

Subject: Acronym List - THANK YOU
From: "Parker, Cassandra M." <CMPARKER -at- intermedia -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 09:22:19 -0500

A great big THANKS to all who replied and thanks for the clarification that
it was an abbreviation I was looking for and not an acronym. My mistake
because I definitely know the difference.

All replies have been the same and appreciated showing Management as "mgmt".
Also, I found out that I can get abbreviations from the dictionary.

For those who replied with acronym booklets, THANKS as well. That
information is still acceptable and important to me.

You "guys" and "gals" or better "ladies and gentlemen" always come through
for me. THANK YOU!!!!

> Happy Holidays!
Cassandra Parker