Re: Acronym List - THANK YOU

Subject: Re: Acronym List - THANK YOU
From: "Steven J. Owens" <puff -at- netcom -dot- com>
To: CMPARKER -at- intermedia -dot- com
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 09:58:02 -0800 (PST)

Parker, Cassandra M. writes:
> A great big THANKS to all who replied and thanks for the clarification that
> it was an abbreviation I was looking for and not an acronym. My mistake
> because I definitely know the difference.
>
> All replies have been the same and appreciated showing Management as "mgmt".

Did anybody mention Robert Anton Wilson's _Illuminati_ trilogy? :-)

Steven J. Owens
puff -at- netcom -dot- com

(Oh, all right; in the trilogy, "The Mgt" is short for "The Midget".
One of the characters is a midget who goes around subversively
replacing signs, for example replacing "No Smoking - The Mgmt" with
"No Smoking or Spitting - The Mgt".)