Equal pay for tw and trainers?

Subject: Equal pay for tw and trainers?
From: Marc Santacroce <epubs -at- ricochet -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 07:18:59 -0800

I've been working as a TW for some time, but I have nearly an equal number of years as a platform trainer and course developer.

I recently interviewed for a trainer position, and I'm wondering whether it's reasonable to expect a comparable salary or hourly rate.

-
Marc A. Santacroce

Senior Technical Writer/President
ePubs, Inc.

epubs -at- ricochet -dot- net

"Everything has a fifty percent probability; either it's going to happen, or it's not."