RE: web style guide

Subject: RE: web style guide
From: "Harry Bacheler" <hbacheler -at- geo -dot- census -dot- gov>
To: "Dianne Moscrip" <dmoscrip -at- direct -dot- ca>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 10:19:51 -0500

Go to WIRED magazine home page.

They have a Web Style Guide that you can use.

Harry M. Bacheler, Jr.
Consultant
VGS, Inc.

"The thoughts, ideas, and opinions expressed in my portion of this email are
mine and mine alone. They are not the thoughts, ideas, and/or opinions of
any past, present, or future employers, or any group that I might belong
to."