RE: web style guide

Subject: RE: web style guide
From: "Harry Bacheler" <hbacheler -at- geo -dot- census -dot- gov>
To: "Dan Brinegar" <vr2link -at- vr2link -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 14:29:08 -0500

To All

Here is the address for W I R E D magazine, and their 'style guide"

I hope that this will help the TechWhirlers who need to develop Web-based
Documentation.

http://hotwired.lycos.com/hardwired/wiredstyle/toc/index.html

Sincerely,

Harry M. Bacheler, Jr.
Consultant
VGS, Inc.

"The thoughts, ideas, and opinions expressed in my portion of
this email are mine and mine alone. They are not the thoughts,
ideas, and/or opinions of any past, present, or future employers,
or any group that I might belong to."

At 1:36 PM -0800 1/15/2000, Dianne Moscrip wrote:
>Any recommendations for a web style guide? Good samples? Suggestions on
>sites to view?