RE: tech communications job descriptions

Subject: RE: tech communications job descriptions
From: "Harry Bacheler" <hbacheler -at- geo -dot- census -dot- gov>
To: "Bruce Hensley" <baphensley -at- usa -dot- net>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 15:03:37 -0500

Whoever posts to Bruce could postit for 'all to see'

Harry M. Bacheler, Jr.
Consultant
VGS, Inc.

"The thoughts, ideas, and opinions expressed in my portion of this email are
mine and mine alone. They are not the thoughts, ideas, and/or opinions of
any past, present, or future employers, or any group that I might belong
to."