RE: "nuisance" error when compiling winhelp project

Subject: RE: "nuisance" error when compiling winhelp project
From: "Harry Bacheler" <hbacheler -at- geo -dot- census -dot- gov>
To: <jnkajkowski -at- micronpc -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 11:13:13 -0500

I believe that when yow write a document and save it, there is a collection
of fonts that is carried in the document header. Just like the 'styles',
printers, display size (50%, 67%, 100% (the display characteristics of the
document when you 'saved' it.)

Check the 'document' file structure layout. (header information, (Document
text), trailer information).

Harry M. Bacheler, Jr.
Consultant
VGS, Inc.

"The thoughts, ideas, and opinions expressed in my portion of this email
are mine and mine alone. They are not the thoughts, ideas, and/or opinions
of any past, present, or future employers, or any group that
I might belong to."