"nuisance" error when compiling winhelp project

Subject: "nuisance" error when compiling winhelp project
From: jnkajkowski -at- micronpc -dot- com
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 16:43:07 -0700

Can anyone explain why I get the following error messages when I compile a
winhelp project (developed on Win NT4.0, MS Word 97 SR-2, RoboHELP 7)?

HC3096: Warning: The font name "Franklin Gothic Demi Cond Baltic" is longer
than 31 characters.
HC3096: Warning: The font name "Franklin Gothic Medium Cond Greek" is longer
than 31 characters.
HC3096: Warning: The font name "Franklin Gothic Medium Cond Baltic" is
longer than 31 characters.

RoboHELP's online help explains the error messages as follows:

Problem
The font name is invalid because it is too long.
Result
The Help compiler ignores the option on this line.
Solution
This is a nuisance warning that doesn't affect the Help file at all. You can
ignore this warning.

While I certainly agree these warnings are "a nusiance," I'd like to know
how to prevent them. I've never used any of these Franklin Gothic fonts in a
help project. The only font I'm using is Arial.

Thanks!

Jason Kajkowski
jnkajkowski -at- micronpc -dot- com