Re: ADMIN: Re: OT How do I unsubscribe?

From: SteveFJong -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 12:20:02 EST

Before coming down on the poor person who just wants out, consider this:
There is the possibility of software error in list administration (though
not, I think, in this case and with this listadmin).

I subscribed to another list, which shall remain nameless. They too switched
servers and software, whereupon (1) without my consent I went from e-mail
mode to digest mode, which I hate; (2) my attempts to switch back failed; (3)
my subsequent attempts to unsubscribe failed; and (4) despite four e-mail
requests to the list owner, I can't get off the list. Oh, yeah: (5) I've
never successfully posted a message to the group anyway--when someone asks a
question I can answer, I send the poster e-mail. How's THAT for a mess?

Those of you who know me as a semi-regular contributor to TECHWR-L may
believe me when I say I know how to do this stuff! It frustrates me that this
list won't work right.

(Say, what if I started posting offensive material? Maybe they'd KICK me off
8^)