Re: How difficult is it to install Windows 98?

Subject: Re: How difficult is it to install Windows 98?
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "Carnall, Jane" <Jane -dot- Carnall -at- compaq -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 13:03:40 -0800 (PST)

Jane.

It's pretty easy. Just be prepared to know what type
of periferals (sp) you have so if it goes out looking
for something and cannot find it, you can select it
from a list.

Otherwise, if it's a mainstream model, should be a
snap, no different than installing any large
application.

--- "Carnall, Jane" <Jane -dot- Carnall -at- compaq -dot- com> wrote:
> Offlist answers, please!
>
> My laptop computer was stolen two or three weeks
> ago. The toerags who took
> it missed my software CDs, which included the CD for
> Windows 98. I can buy a

=====
John Posada, Merck Research Laboratories
Sr Technical Writer, WinHelp and html
(work) john_posada -at- merck -dot- com - 732-594-0873
(pers) jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com - 732-291-7811
"When in trouble, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout."
http://im.yahoo.com