Wavy lines from Visio Diagram when brought into PowerPoint

Subject: Wavy lines from Visio Diagram when brought into PowerPoint
From: "Nurre, Vickie" <VNurre -at- Aegonusa -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 11:15:54 -0600

We have a document with ovals created in Visio and copy/paste into
PowerPoint that will give us wavy lines .when printed. When we print right
away, the lines are fine, but after closing and opening the lines become
distorted.
- We are only having problems with the curved lines.
- The Locked aspect ratio is checked to on.
- We are resizing with the corner sizing handle.
- The diagram prints fine from Visio.

Any insights as to why and what we can do about it will be helpful.

Thanks
Vickie, vnurre -at- aegonusa -dot- com