Re: length of posts to list

Subject: Re: length of posts to list
From: iain -at- hairydog -dot- co -dot- uk (Iain Harrison)
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 20:50 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

> I get bounced for length all the time. I just accept it as an
> annoying, but necessary part of being on the list.

Bouncing is a sign that your postings are too long, plain and simple.

Nothing personal (you seem to have trimmed sensibly), but generally
people who append what they're commenting on, as you have done, (instead
of commenting under the relevant snippet) are very likely to include
reams of needless text.

The list sig doesn't help, though!

--

Iain