RE: STC SIGs - scam or resource?

Subject: RE: STC SIGs - scam or resource?
From: Philip Sharman <psharman -at- verity -dot- com>
To: William Swallow <william -dot- swallow -at- aptissoftware -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 09:28:41 -0700

It might be worthwhile contacting your local chapter directly and telling them you've joined. I know that it takes a _long_ time for our chapter to get word from STC HQ.

Ditto if you change your address.

Philip.

At 09:12 AM 00/02/04 -0500, William Swallow wrote:

Though I highly doubt the scam theory, I do have to question how organized
these SIGs and the STC really are. As a first-time member of the STC, I was
happy to receive my welcome package and my first issue of Intercom. However
I am still waiting to hear from:

My local chapter (Mohawk region, NY)