Re: Hotlinks to Figure Tags in PDF files

Subject: Re: Hotlinks to Figure Tags in PDF files
From: "Chris Jackson" <crassick -at- bellsouth -dot- net>
To: Marilynne Smith <marilyns -at- qualcomm -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 09:31:40 -0500

Do you need to make the title the hotlink? Why not make a character above
the picture the link? Does PDF support non-visible characters? In Acrobat,
you can enter a form field and select "not visible on screen/printing" in
the field info dialog. If you can make a form field a link (which I'm not
sure about), then this might work.

Chris Jackson