Newsletter Help & Idea Request

Subject: Newsletter Help & Idea Request
From: jnolan - Joan Nolan <joan -dot- nolan -at- acxiom -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 08:04:51 -0600

I'm taking a technical writing class. My project for the class is a
newsletter. I've been trying to find good examples of newsletters designs,
layouts, mastheads, etc. My mentor suggested a I post my question to your
list service and see if anyone would be willing to send me copies of
newsletters they have developed or ideas they may have for finding
layout/format suggestions. Thank you for the help.

Joan E Nolan
Network Services
630-971-4813
joan -dot- nolan -at- acxiom -dot- com