Re: Problems with ClickBook

Subject: Re: Problems with ClickBook
From: Scottie Lover <iluvscotties -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 19:08:24 -0500

At 10:32 AM 02/29/2000 -0500, Kandis Weiner wrote:
>My coworker is having problems with ClickBook 2000.
>He sent off a letter to their customer support, but
>wondered if perhaps someone else on the list
>might have had this same problem and resolved it.

I, too, have a problem with ClickBook and would GREATLY appreciate any
help. I had to have Windows 95 re-installed, after which I was unable to
reinstall ClickBook 2.0 for Windows 95. (Everything else has worked like a
charm.) Although I used the original disk and all of the files copied
correctly, and I had registered it upon receipt, the reinstallation would
not accept my license code, and kept telling me that I must register.
Although there is an option to do so online, I got a message that that
number is out of order.

I wrote to the vendor (including the version, my license code, purchase
date, total paid, etc.) by both postal mail and E-Mail, and sent several
follow-ups when no one bothered to respond, but all to no avail.

So any help anyone here could give me would be deeply appreciated.