I just tried Toolbook, and . . .

Subject: I just tried Toolbook, and . . .
From: Ron Rhodes <RRhodes -at- fourthchannel -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 10:11:53 -0500

Fellow CBT Authors:

I am "demoing" Toolbook. And so far, I like it a lot. I haven't tried any
of the quizzing yet, but I somehow feel as if it will be very intuitive.

So here is my question. Will I find any major limitations in Toolbook that
don't exist in Authorware?

I am tempted to recommend it. But I don't know if I should. Please help.

Ron D. Rhodes
fourthchannel, inc.
rrhodes -at- fourthchannel -dot- com
www.fourthchannel.com