IP addresses/domain names at the end of a sentence

Subject: IP addresses/domain names at the end of a sentence
From: Jennifer Laiks <jlaiks -at- prioritycall -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 10:48:14 -0500

A big thanks to all the people who responded to my indenting inquiry. I am
submitting the following for someone who is not on the techwr-l list, so
please respond to the list rather than to me so she can check the archives.

Here is the question:

I want to find out how people handle IP addresses and domain names at the
end of a sentence. We put the domain name and IP address in a different
font. But will the period at the end of the sentence confuse the reader?
Will they think it's part of the information? For example:
.. , the default domain is usually xyz.com.
.. determine that its IP address is 132.147.0.190.