RE: Will this work?

Subject: RE: Will this work?
From: jknebel -at- ospreyus -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 11:28:07 -0500

I've had no problem with colors changing between native and .PDF formats.
Just make sure you are printing to the SAME printer you printer the original
on. Every printer handles colors differently.

Jhan Knebel
Technical Writer
Enterprise Management Technical Solutions, Osprey

jknebel -at- ospreyUS -dot- com
http://www.ospreyUS.com