RE: ...impersonating a technical writer...

Subject: RE: ...impersonating a technical writer...
From: Ward Rosenberry <wardr -at- world -dot- std -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 09:01:05 -0400 (EDT)

Tom Murrell wrote:

<snip> ...
" Don't wait for permission; "it is easier to
get forgiven than it is to get permission." (I'd love to cite the
originator of that saying, but I haven't a clue. It remains one of my
favorites.)"

I think this is attributed to Grace Hopper, an Admiral in the USN who
worked on the ENIAC team and was on the Board of Directors of Digital
Equipment Corporation for many years.

The wording is not quite right but the sense of it is on the mark.

Ward

Rosenberry Associates Inc. "The Information Design Company"
30 Newfield Street EMAIL: wardr -at- world -dot- std -dot- com
N. Chelmsford, MA, 01824 (USA) TELEPHONE AND FAX: 978 251-7908