RE: Maybe We (Don't) Need a New Job Title

Subject: RE: Maybe We (Don't) Need a New Job Title
From: Kevin Feeman <Kevin -dot- Feeman -at- micromass -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 14:28:23 -0400

John Wilcox writes:

> I think we're allowed one amen post annually, aren't we?
> This is mine. And I
> think last year's was on the same subject the last time it
> came around.

i agree! it seems like we go through this more than once a year! it feels
like this discussion just happened a few months ago. anyway, let's kill it
before it gets worse than it already is!

Kevin Feeman
Lead Senior Technical Writer
MicroMass Communications Inc.
www.micromass.com <http://www.micromass.com>
(919) 851-3182 Ext. 3105
kevin -dot- feeman -at- micromass -dot- com