Re: How should this little piggy go to market?

Subject: Re: How should this little piggy go to market?
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: techwr-l digest recipients <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 00:17:04 -0700

<alison -at- totten -dot- net> wrote:

>I just left a 2.5 year contract with a major telecommunications company,
>supporting their SAP and Siebel SFA roll-outs. I did so many things on
>that project it's hard to be concise.

Try! Your resume is a sample of your ability to organize
material. Maybe you should consider a resume organized by skills?
Besides sections for tools, writing and/or editing, you might
include sections for interface design, instructional design,
layout skills, and project management.

--
Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
"The Open Road" column, Maximum Linux