Re: ATM Deluxe with FM6 solved

Subject: Re: ATM Deluxe with FM6 solved
From: joanne grey <j_grey -at- writeangles -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 09:00:16 -0700

Dave McGill wrote:

> I'm assuming you have to make the same change that was required for 5.5.
> There is a file called "maker.ini"; within it is the line
> "AtmFontAutoActivation=Off" which has to be changed to
> "AtmFontAutoActivation=On". You can make the change using Notepad, or any
> other text editor.

Doh! <smacking self on forehead>

I don't remember doing that with Frame 5.5, but it worked. Thanks to
Dave and to Dan Emory for a quick answer.

I remembered the maker.ini changes for all the plug-ins, you'd think I'd
remember that one, too. Just old age creeping in, I guess.

Thanks!

Joanne Grey j_grey -at- writeangles -dot- com
Write Angles www.writeangles.com

You've got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather
was. -Irish Proverb