HAT for non-browser based HTML help?

Subject: HAT for non-browser based HTML help?
From: joanne grey <j_grey -at- writeangles -dot- com>
To: Techwriter Mail List <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2000 17:43:07 -0700

Fellow Wr-lers,

I have a customer who is looking for HTML-based online help that doesn't
require that a browser be installed. - that is, the customer doesn't
need to have IE, Netscape, or any of the other browser to see the OLH.

She says that Forehelp claims to work this way, so I'm playing with the
demo version now. Are there any other choices out there?

Any info, opinions, or ideas about this?

Thanks, as usual,
-joanne

Joanne Grey j_grey -at- writeangles -dot- com
Write Angles www.writeangles.com

Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides. -Andre Malraux