Re: techwr-l digest: May 31, 2000

Subject: Re: techwr-l digest: May 31, 2000
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 09:31:15 -0500

While in grad school, I had the misfortune of having one of the two worst
teachers of my entire academic life during the first summer session. Fortunately
(for our mental survival, anyway), we got to fill out teacher evaluation forms
at the end of the session. About four of us sat in the back of the room (as far
away from the instructor as we could get). We LIVED for those forms, we made
copious notes so we wouldn't forget anything! When they were handed out, oh, we
nearly rubbed our hands together in glee. We were gunnin' for her, lemme tell
ya!

I don't know if they really did any good, or it was just a good way to vent our
spleen. I DO know that, for whatever reason, she wasn't there the fall semester.
I've always chosen to believe those evaluation forms we filled out so gleefully
(and probably spitefully) played a part in her not being there.

Jo Byrd