RE: (No Subject)

Subject: RE: (No Subject)
From: "Humbird, LenX" <lenx -dot- humbird -at- intel -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, "'Sierra Godfrey'" <kittenbreath -at- hotbot -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 10:45:20 -0700

I don't find it at all improper to send your source material to the tech
marketing department. Provide her with whatever she needs to get her job
done. There's no justification for both of you to be doing the same research
and grunt work.

FWIW, I would also cc your manager and her manager just so there's a
documented trail of where your work is going.

Your system shouldn't crash for a simple copy-paste or export-to-word
function; there's something else that's causing your problem.