Re: Fw: Should I Start Sending Out My Resume?

Subject: Re: Fw: Should I Start Sending Out My Resume?
From: Glen Warner <gdwarner -at- ricochet -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 01:58:56 -0700

claudette69 -at- mindspring -dot- com posted (for her friend Kim Thornton):

(*snip*)

> What do you think. Should I start looking for employment eleswhere
or am I
> just overreacting?

Well, you have a meeting coming up with the new (possibly) PHB's. I'd
advise attending the meeting, and feel out the PHB. If s/he seems ...
well, vague on certain key points, ask, point blank, what will happen
to the Doc Group, along with any other concerns you have.

I read somewhere that when someone is being somewhat less than
truthful, they tend to blink a lot; watch for this as you ask your
questions (or when anyone asks questions, for that matter).

Should the answers not be to your liking, dust off the ol' resume and
start networking with your local STC members and etc.

... but don't panic just yet.

--gdw