Re: Finder's fee

Subject: Re: Finder's fee
From: "Barb Einarsen" <barb -dot- einarsen -at- gnnettest -dot- com>
To: "Joanne Meehl" <Jmeehl -at- datum -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 15:00:04 -0400

Joanne Meehl asks about finder's fees> I'm curious: Is such a thing
commonplace when recruiting technical writers? > And if so, how much was the
"fee", and was it paid to you once the new
> employee was there a certain amount of time?

I have been paid finder's fees of $1500 and $3000 for technical writers,
these were paid after the person passed the probation period.

Barb Einarsen