Where to find MS testing sites?

Subject: Where to find MS testing sites?
From: "Diana Barnum" <dbarnum -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 08:48:10 -0400

I've trying to find a local place that offers MOUS testing, but when I check
online, no prices are given. When I call various centers, no "people"
answer, only machines asking for my name & number. No place has yet to
return these calls.

Is it a racket or something - with different prices? Or is there a
controlled pricing list? It seems there are vouchers or something available
with Microsoft, too, offering discounts for 3 or more areas of certification
in one field or something. Anyone know how to find out more?

Thanks,
Diana Barnum, Independent Consultant
Moving Ahead Tech

Moving Ahead Tech: for all computer needs:
http://www.handtech.com/mat
Hardware,software,supplies, learning aids..
51 new classes just added...3 FREE!