Name for screen/dialog/frame in a wizard

Subject: Name for screen/dialog/frame in a wizard
From: "neha ." <snehasn -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 20:23:43 GMT

Hi Alyssa,
I've found one option with wizards is to say something like *Click Next to continue.* without referring to the next dialog by name. Or, you could say something like *Click Next to [and insert a phrase identifying the next step of the wizard].

For example:
1. Enter the name of the target. Click Next to identify the range, azimuth, and elevation.

OR,

2. Enter the range, azimuth, and elevation of the target. Click Next to
continue.

Best o' luck!
Neha Sharad
Freelance Tech Writer in Wash DC area.

Hello all,

I am uncertain as to what I should call the window that appears each
time you click 'Next>' in a wizard. For example, "When you click 'Next>', a new (WHAT?) appears." Currently, I call it a dialog, but I don't think
that's accurate.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Alyssa