The word from Adobe CS on Frame

Subject: The word from Adobe CS on Frame
From: Wrdfinesse -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 20:04:40 EDT

The following hit my inbox a coupla hours ago ...
I posted the "are you dropping Frame or selling the
technology" query to their website.

<begin quote>
Adobe is dedicated to our FrameMaker customers and is continuing to
> support the
> FrameMaker products. The technology built into the FrameMaker products is
> very
> robust, and as the product matures, we are continuing to look at new ways
> apply FrameMaker's core strengths to solving customers' problems.
>
> Also, visit the following URL on the Adobe Web site for the latest
> customer
> service and technical information:
> http://www.adobe.com/support/main.html
>
> Thank you for contacting Adobe Customer Support via the Adobe Web site.

<end quote>

I interpret this as a non-answer. The support rep did not deny
the rumors, merely said they are committed to supporting
the product.

Interpret at will ...

Anne Halsey
wrdfinesse -at- aol -dot- com