RE: FrameMaker used with other HATs than WWP...

Subject: RE: FrameMaker used with other HATs than WWP...
From: Roy Jacobsen <rjacobse -at- GreatPlains -dot- com>
To: 'Dan Emory' <danemory -at- primenet -dot- com>, 'techwr-l' <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 15:00:04 -0500

We're using Framemaker and MIF2GO along with some tools developed internally
to single source our manuals and online help, and we're very satisfied with
the results.

We have a couple of conditional text tags to differentiate between
print-only and online-only, as well as accomodate a couple of versions of
our products. It takes some careful planning and controlled execution, but
the results are worth it.

Roy M. Jacobsen
Senior Editor
Great Plains
1701 38th Street Southwest
Fargo, ND 58103
USA

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is
because we do not dare that they are difficult. -- Seneca