Staff Retention

Subject: Staff Retention
From: Ross Squire <rsquire -at- clearpnt -dot- com>
To: 'TECHWR-L digest' <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 11:31:13 -0400

Greetings:

I am participating in a panel discussion on designing effective
strategies for retaining technical writing and training staff. I am
interested in your comments on improving staff retention or any
effective strategies that you have implemented.

Your comments and contributions are appreciated.

All the best...

Ross Squire
New York Branch Manager

Clear Point Consultants, Inc.
Tel: 646-792-2410
Fax: 646-792-2414
Cel: 516-617-0880

Visit our Website at http://www.clearpnt.com/ and our Webzine,
accelepoint at http://www.accelepoint.com/.

"Placement services for Information Design and Delivery Professionals"