RE: acrobat distiller and word

Subject: RE: acrobat distiller and word
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 13:34:42 -0400

Ok:

From Adobe.com download and unzip the AdobePPD files which will give you the
Distiller PPD.

From adobe.com, download and install the latest ADOBE PostScript Printer
driver for your OS. Point it to the DISTILLER.PPD when prompted. Set this
driver to print to file.

Set the Distiller Printer instance as your default before you use PDF Maker
or before you try to create a PDF from word.

Since you have purchased Adobe Acrobat, I strongly urge you to get rid of
PDF Writer, if it exists.

Best regards,

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com