RE: "Snag It"

Subject: RE: "Snag It"
From: "McDonald, Nancy A." <NMcDonal -at- wcom -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 19:40:13 -0500

My favorite part of SnagIt is that I can use it for web applications. I am
describing pieces of our web applications (databased based) all over the
place, explaining how to get to this application or that....how to use this
portion of the application, etc., and SnagIt is ready for me. I turn it
on, turn on my doc, and turn on the website that I have to explain..... and
the feature of SnagIt (besides its extremely low price and 30 day
share-ware) that I love most is its keyboard shortcut feature.... I position
my cursor into the "hand" pointing to the link I want to talk about, and
voila, a control plus shift plus P I've got the beginning of the screen
grab.... drag & drop, and I can save the file as many types of graphics.....
I love it!

my $.04 worth... (more than the usual..)
Nancy McDonald
Sr. Project Manager
Process and Project Management
UUNET