Re: Post-holiday reality: They don't need our stinkin' manuals??

Subject: Re: Post-holiday reality: They don't need our stinkin' manuals??
From: "Jonathan Soukup" <JSoukup -at- at-track -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 13:07:22 -0600

Once I found out that the loading instructions were on the inside, I didn't have too much trouble with it, but there was that brief moment when I said "oh #%&*, how do I put the film in?" It wasn't a difficult task, I just experienced an awkward moment when I really didn't know what to do with the thing.

I would beg to differ with your conclusion that "they covered the instruction end
pretty well." I would say they were adequate at best.

I would kind of relate it to riding a bicycle. It's not really that difficult, but I would have liked to have a lot more instruction than just my father running behind me yelling at me to pedal.

>>> John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com> 01/02/01 12:10PM >>>
What did you find lacking? You operate the camera from the outside.
The instructions were there. You load the film from the inside. The
instructions were there. Seems they covered the instruction end
pretty well, if you ask me.

Instructions aren't to titillate anyone. They are to instruct you and
it seems they did it quite well.

.

Sponsored by an
anonymous satisfied subscriber since 1994.