Re: Learning FrameMaker

Subject: Re: Learning FrameMaker
From: "Maggie Secara" <maggiros -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 12:44:51 -0800

Howdy Layna!

I just (as in the last 7 days or so) asked a very similar question. If you check the archives for subject line: "Framemaker's Apprentice" you should find a whole lot of relevant replies.

Maggie Secara

From: "Layna Andersen" <layna -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net>

<snip>

How did people here learn FrameMaker? How hard is it likely to be for
someone with lots of Word experience? Is 5.0 different enough from the
current one that learning from it isn't going to help me much? Can
anyone recommend a particular class or maybe some kind of distance
learning?

Sponsored by DigiPub Solutions Corp, producers of PDF 2001 Conference East, June 4-5, Baltimore/Washington D.C. area.