Any ForeHelp users in the list

Subject: Any ForeHelp users in the list
From: poorni kumar <poorni_kumar -at- usa -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: 23 Jan 2001 11:31:11 IST

Hi Whirlers,

We are in the process of evaluating ForeHelp Premier as the help tool for
our web delivered applications. Most of our apps are java based and our client
is interested in this tool. Have anyone used this sw. If yes, can you mail
info on pros and cons of this help tool.

Iam more interested about the learning curve and if it is similar to RoboHelp
etc. And If I can use the existing html and doc files in creating help using
ForeHelp

Thanks in advance.

Poornima