RE: The Bunny Hop

Subject: RE: The Bunny Hop
From: "MMdeaton" <mmdeaton -at- mmdeaton -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 12:42:01 -0700

Thanks for the vote, Lydia!

I also have no problem with contractors, who always have multiple jobs in a
year or they would not be contractors. I assumed the person who started the
thread was talking about moving from one employee position to another, not
one contract to another.

And I am certainly not talking about situations where you leave because the
job sucks cucumbers.

Mary Deaton
Deaton Information Design
Win a book at: http://www.mmdeaton.com