RE: Documents I'd like to see...

Subject: RE: Documents I'd like to see...
From: Dannette Thompson <dthomps -at- foundationsoft -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 16:53:52 -0400

Oh, and one other thing....
I think the reason so many users have a hard time with click-and-press
documentation is the way in which they were educated. Too many of our school
systems teach students to memorize and regurgitate, rather than understand
and apply. The skill of taking a set of directions and understanding the
concepts behind it, rather than just memorizing the steps, is much more
difficult to grasp. And much harder to teach.

But, then again, I'm just another disgruntled product of a poorly funded
school (with an unused teaching certificate). So you might want to ignore
me!

Dannette Thompson
Technical Writer
Foundation Software, Inc.
The #1 Accounting Software for Labor-Intensive Contractors
The opinions expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect the
opinions or policies of my employer or coworkers.