Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <susanwg -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 14:47:28 -0700

It isn't so much the _information_ that intrigues
us, you know. Pretty much any old information will
do, as long as it challenges us sufficiently. The
breadth of subjects we all cover is testament to
that.

It's the thrill of the chase that has us all hooked;
and it's the _attainment_ of the information that's
the prize.

C'mon now. Admit it. Recite after me...

Hello, my name is <yourNameHere> and
I'm an information junkie!

;-)

(Just don't tell me it's a twelve-step recovery
program. That'll only make me go out and buy
another pair of walking shoes!) ;-)

-S
susanwg -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com