RE: D2H

Subject: RE: D2H
From: "Newman, Sarah H" <snewman -at- bechtel -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 09:33:00 -0600

Corry,

Try the wextech-l discussion list. Some very helpful D2H experts hang out
there.

To subscribe:
Send a message to: imailsrv -at- list -dot- wextech -dot- com
Include the following text in the body: subscribe wextech-l your_name

Sarah Newman
BECHTEL CORPORATION
Information Systems and Technology
713-235-3352
281-240-9111

Hi

I want to build a modular browser based HTML help system with D2H (2000 -
Word 2000). I have not found any documentation on the Wextex website or
anywhere else.

Is anyone experienced in this type of html help? Could you share this
experience with me or refer me to related websites or articles?

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,00 retailers. Join our almost
10,000 published authors today. http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr