Video to CD

Subject: Video to CD
From: CarolAnne -dot- Wall -at- minnesotamutual -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 08:30:24 -0600

My buddy in Marketing wants to convert a 22 minute video to a CD. It's a
promotional/training program that she wants our reps to be able to load up
on their PCs. Other information she gave me was: she can do 1/2 frame or
1/4 frame, 15 frames per second or 30 frames per second. She does have
access to the digital master.

I know nothing about this type of technology. I told her I would post to
the list, and see what I could learn. I did check the archives, but am not
finding the information she needs.

Can this conversion be done? What types of technical issues do we need to
be aware of? Would it be better to break the video into segments?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Carol Anne

Carol Anne T. Wall, FLMI
Technical Writer - Individual Business Technology, Minnesota Life Insurance
Company
carolanne -dot- wall -at- minnesotamutual -dot- com