RE: Tech Writing: The Next Generation

Subject: RE: Tech Writing: The Next Generation
From: "Dench, Neal" <Neal -dot- Dench -at- ugs -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 01:50:11 -0800

(Delurking)

That's spooky: in the last week, _my_ six year old has taken to drawing
pictures of things and labelling all the salient features, complete with
callouts. So far we've had a person and a wine bottle (I thought the callout
pointing to the base of the bottle labelled "lump of glars" was particularly
sweet).

I've no idea where she got the idea -- certainly nothing I've consciously
said to her.

--
Neal Dench // Documentation Manager, Kernel Modelling
EDS