Re: Poll suggestion: Lurkers

Subject: Re: Poll suggestion: Lurkers
From: "Martin Page" <mpage -at- csl -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:25:23 +0100

Usually, I just haven't had anything useful to add, or people in different
time zones have got there first.

Re Catherine's point:
"Don't want to take the time to write the email because I'm supposed to be
working anyway and feel guilty enough already about spending time reading
this list...(even though I have been educated on a number of useful subjects
in the short time I've been here)"

I find this group a very useful resource, both in terms of developing my
professionalism and raising and resolving specific issues, often before I've
thought about them. So I've always been able to justify access to my
employers. As for posting the odd reply - that's the cost of the informal
training recieved from the list. It's still value for money compared to £1K
trainign courses

So thanks folks.